[Python Edinburgh] Hack Session

Hasan Veldstra hasan.veldstra at gmail.com
Thu Sep 30 21:01:28 CEST 2010

Good idea. Easiest thing to do is look through the bug tracker of your
favorite project and pick an item.

E.g. Gunicorn (http://gunicorn.org) could do with sendfile support
[1]. If I turn up, I may work on that. Anyone here have WSGI
implementation experience?

We could hold it in Appleton Tower perhaps (Techmeetup location). I
can try to arrange that if it seems like a good venue.

--Hasan

1. http://github.com/benoitc/gunicorn/issues#issue/88