[Python Edinburgh] OT: HTML/CSS monkey

Murray perl at minty.org
Fri Sep 3 14:15:43 CEST 2010

Hi,

I hope this isn't going to invoke the ire of people on the list ... my
apologies if so.

I work for theregister.co.uk in Edinburgh and we're after a HTML / CSS /
JavaScript person.

I realise it's not particularly Python related, but I was working on the
premise that there might be some overlap, and people here might well
know client side developers around Edinburgh.  And I'm not a recruitment
agent but someone in the tech team who's hiring.

    http://reg.cx/1KxC

Happy to field questions on or off list.  I'll let you get back to more
on topic & serious matters :)

Murray.