[Python Edinburgh] November Pub Meetup Imminent: RSVP

Mark Smith mark.smith at practicalpoetry.co.uk
Mon Nov 22 13:21:51 CET 2010

Hi All,

This month's Pub Meetup is tomorrow (Tuesday 23rd November) at 6:30pm. As
usual, we'll be starting off at Berts Bar, and then moving across to
Teuchters after eating (Around 7:30, usually). Let me know if you're coming
and I'll book a table.

Items to discuss are:

* Python Sprint early next year
* Python talks early next year.
* Are we going to meet in December? Could be a good post-Xmas excuse to get
away from visiting relatives... :-)

For anyone new who's planning to come along: I usually stick a piece of
paper with the Python logo at the end of the table so that you know where to
come.

--Mark