[docs] Punc. bug at bottom of https://docs.python.org/3/library/numbers.html

Julien Palard julien at palard.fr
Thu Sep 19 03:01:53 EDT 2019

Hi Arthur,

> A hyphen is needed after “exam” in https://docs.python.org/3/library/numbers.html

Thanks for reporting!

I'm unable to reproduce it (firefox 68.0.1 here).

For those not willing to open the attachment, I reproduce the paragraph from it, here:

    Because most of the operations on any given type will be very similar, it can be useful to define a
    helper function which generates the forward and reverse instances of any given operator. For exam
    ple, fractions.Fraction uses:

the "example" word is split on two lines without hyphen. In the rst file it's a single word.

Does anyone can reproduce it and have more informations so we can track this bug?

--
Julien Palard
https://mdk.fr