[docs] Problem with Tab

Zxenderock zxenderock at gmail.com
Thu Mar 28 00:25:28 EDT 2019

Dear Zachary,
you are right that ord('\t') and ord('[tab]') gives same result that is 9.
But, when I copied a string from python IDLE for e.g " a        b
 c" (here spaces are for tabs) and then I tried paste it in a notepad then
I found this tab spacing is different from the spacing that I am getting by
typing same string directly in notepad. but when I tried this with Java it
is a proper tab.
my point is that the result string that I am getting is a combination of
spaces character while I am copying and pasting.

sorry, if I am asking something silly, but please help.

Regards