[docs] [issue37891] Exceptions tutorial page does not mention raise from

Srinivas Nyayapati report at bugs.python.org
Tue Aug 20 14:52:16 EDT 2019

Srinivas Nyayapati <shireenrao at gmail.com> added the comment:

In case Niels Albers is not interested, can I submit a PR?
I noticed the linked raise reference documentation from the tutorial having details on exception chaining (https://docs.python.org/3.7/reference/simple_stmts.html#raise). Does it make sense to mention exception chaining in the tutorial and say "read details in the reference docs"? Or as you mentioned.. just write a short paragraph on exception chaining and give an example in the tutorial?

nosy: +shireenrao