[docs] [issue34748] Incorrect HTML link in functools.partial

Karthikeyan Singaravelan report at bugs.python.org
Tue Sep 25 03:52:17 EDT 2018

Karthikeyan Singaravelan <tir.karthi at gmail.com> added the comment:

Thanks @xitop for the report. Seems reasonable to me to link to https://docs.python.org/3.8/library/functools.html#partial-objects . Along similar lines I would suggest the below too where "partial objects" could be linked #partial-objects instead of #functools.partial . I will leave it for the reviewers though to decide on this.

"When func is a descriptor (such as a normal Python function, classmethod(), staticmethod(), abstractmethod() or another instance of partialmethod), calls to __get__ are delegated to the underlying descriptor, and an appropriate partial object returned as the result."

Thanks

nosy: +xtreak