[docs] Several typos in Python 3.7 docs.

Zachary Ware zachary.ware+pydocs at gmail.com
Fri Sep 14 13:25:57 EDT 2018

On Fri, Sep 14, 2018 at 10:04 AM Никита Люшненко <zoodss at yandex.ru> wrote:
> For sure i wanted to join this mailing list! But i didn't (and still don't know) how! Because it doesn't open a page in the browser, and if i need to use some application, then i don't know which one to use. =)

The https://mail.python.org/mm3/mailman3/lists/core-mentorship.python.org/
link should open in your browser (or copying and pasting it into your
address bar should get you to the web page), and from there you can
either create an account ("Sign Up" link in the far upper right
corner) or subscribe without an account at the bottom of the page,
which will allow you to send email to core-mentorship at python.org and
receive replies.

> I am always happy to help fix some minor bugs. =)
>
> Yes, you attributing me correctly, but if it is not big of a deal, can you remove my real name and second name from the post? Because, some people on the internet are attracted to me, and they will not miss their chance. =) But if it's a problem, then leave it as it is.

I can't change where I've already used your name (or where it's
already attached to your messages to this list (see
https://mail.python.org/pipermail/docs/2018-September/thread.html),
but I can just use ZooDSS from now if you prefer :)

--
Zach