[docs] [issue34839] doctest: Change example under warnings section

Stéphane Wirtel report at bugs.python.org
Sat Oct 6 01:37:42 EDT 2018

Stéphane Wirtel <stephane at wirtel.be> added the comment:

Tim,

I understand. It's just my experience, I have seen a lot of new comers (in my python trainings), they just copy the examples and don't read the total explanation. sometimes, because english is not their native language and in this case, they try to find an example, copy/paste and run it and when there is an exception, they will try to read the doc.

so, I have pushed a PR, I just changed sentences, I am waiting for your suggestions.

Thank you for your explanation.