[docs] Documentation bug: Errors and Exceptions

Andrew Searles andrewdsearles at gmail.com
Mon Nov 5 13:20:10 EST 2018

Hi

I was reading the tutorial for python when I noticed a typo!
I have included the link and section for the page:
https://docs.python.org/2/tutorial/errors.html
8.5. User-defined Exceptions

*English error:*
When creating a module that can raise several distinct errors, a common
practice is to create a base class for exceptions defined by that module,
and *subclass that to create *specific exception classes for different
error conditions:
*Possible suggestion:*
When creating a module that can raise several distinct errors, a common
practice is to create a base class for exceptions defined by that module,
and *a subclass to create *specific exception classes for different error
conditions:

Best,
Andrew