[docs] Permission to use few programs and part of the documentation found in Python.org

Gowrishankar S Nath gowrishankar at computerengineer.in
Thu Nov 1 13:20:54 EDT 2018

Hi,

I would like to introduce myself as Dr.S.Gowrishankar working as Associate
Professor at the Department of Computer Science and Engineering at
Dr.Ambedkar Institute of Technology, Bengaluru, India.

I like to adopt a few programs and part of the explanation as it is found
in the documentation of Python.org for a book I'm working on.

Can you please give permission to use these programs? I'll mention the
source and give attribute to you.

Please consider our request.

Regards,
Gowrishankar.S

Professor,Department of Computer Science and Engineering,Dr.Ambedkar
Institute of Technology,Bengaluru-560056, Karnataka, India.*

*Mob: 9986374400*

*http://www.gowrishankarnath.com <http://www.gowrishankarnath.com>*

*Twitter: @g_s_nath*