[docs] [issue33649] asyncio docs overhaul

A.M. Kuchling report at bugs.python.org
Mon May 28 20:35:42 EDT 2018

A.M. Kuchling <amk at amk.ca> added the comment:

The plan for updating things looks good, and I think the ordering of
tasks is good -- rearranging the APIs is a pretty simple first step,
and it matches other chapters in the Library Reference, which list
more important modules first and more specialized obscure modules
later.  Then we can work on writing the additional material.

Yury: do you want to do the re-organization into high- and low-level APIs?  If you'd like me to do it, I'll need a more explicit listing of which APIs fall into which category.  Also, do we want to create an explicit high-level and low-level sections and push everything else down a level, or just leave it implicit in the ordering?