[docs] [issue34413] Porting section of 3.5 "What's New" doc does not mention bytecode changes.

Serhiy Storchaka report at bugs.python.org
Fri Aug 17 02:08:18 EDT 2018

Serhiy Storchaka <storchaka+cpython at gmail.com> added the comment:

I don't think this needs to be exposed in What's New. This is a very low level implementation detail and isn't interested for most users. I think it would just distract attention from more significant changes.

But it may be worth to document this change in the NEWS file.

Changes in BUILD_MAP affected more users and also was not mentioned in the NEWS file. It was documented in the dis module documentation only in issue26213.