[docs] [issue32109] Separated square brackets will generate a tuple instead of a list.

YCmove report at bugs.python.org
Wed Nov 22 21:10:39 EST 2017

YCmove <y8765gd at gmail.com> added the comment:

Yes, what Cheryl Sabella says is what I was misled to.

Took me a while to understand that ``[a]``, ``[a, b, c]`` is not ``[a], [a, b, c]``, how about replace comma to "or" for more clarity? just like it used in [tuple documention](https://github.com/python/cpython/blob/master/Doc/library/stdtypes.rst#tuples)

Here is my rephrased version, and I add one more example of comma separated lists in tuple according to R. David Murray.

hgrepos: +374