[docs] [issue29866] Added datetime_diff to datetime.py.

Decorater report at bugs.python.org
Wed Mar 22 13:53:29 EDT 2017

Decorater added the comment:

Yeah, I could. I did just realize that there is a bug in it though that sometimes if it is like 58 seconds into a minute and you sleep for 15 that the code then thinks an entire minute elapsed when it has not. I need to think of a way to bypass that bug first. I found it after running tests many times locally (that actually run this time). Before it even gets accepted even with support from them I would have to fix that bug somehow.