[docs] [issue30574] Document why embedding the interpreter can sometimes crash.

Paul Moore report at bugs.python.org
Mon Jun 5 09:55:46 EDT 2017

Paul Moore added the comment:

I'm a bit confused what you're asking for here.

Certainly if you embed Python, you can get crashes, just as with any other C program. Pass an invalid pointer to a Python API, build your application and the Python DLL with incompatible C runtimes, free memory you don't own, ...

That's not really something we need to cover in the Python documentation, though, it's just things you need to understand if you're doing anything beyond the most trivial C programming.

If there's a specific issue that you're having, we'd need more details to say anything else.