[docs] [issue29521] Minor warning messages when compiling documentation

Martin Panter report at bugs.python.org
Fri Feb 10 03:48:09 EST 2017

Martin Panter added the comment:

Jim, regarding Doc/faq/windows.rst, this warning lead me to open Issue 29387. We already have discussed a patch for that, and I think it is ready to commit (when it gets to the top of my list, if nobody else beats me to it).

Regarding Misc/NEWS, I think I was going to use ``backticks`` as quotes (Slightly more palatable than backslashes; this file is meant to be readable as plain text as well.)

nosy: +martin.panter