[docs] Suggestion/request

David VanderWyst dave.cs at thriftechs.com
Tue Dec 12 14:46:57 EST 2017

While the plain text documents are really close, it would be nice to see
a markdown formatted version of the documentation, even replacing the
.txt version with a markdown set could be benificial.

Markdown can easily be converted to plain text if necessary, and to html
for viewing. I'm not sure if there is enough demand for this to make it
worth it or not, but I would see it as an asset but a bigger undertaking
than I could do alone.

plain text lacks a lot of the formatting needed to differentiate between
code comments and code snipits when rendering it directly as markdown
with tools like md-fileserver. The plain text works great for custom
search tools when using a local file store for the documentation and
markdown wouldn't hinder that.

David VanderWyst
Owner, Thriftech services <https://thriftechs.com/>
dave.cs at thriftechs.com