[docs] [issue15369] pybench and test.pystone poorly documented

STINNER Victor report at bugs.python.org
Wed Sep 14 09:20:48 EDT 2016

STINNER Victor added the comment:

> I'd also like to request that you reword this dismissive line in the performance package's readme: (...)

Please report issues of the performance module on its own bug tracker:
https://github.com/python/performance

Can you please propose a new description? You might even create a pull
request ;-)

Note: I'm not sure that we should keep pybench, this benchmark really
looks unreliable. But I should still try at least to use the same
number of iterations for all worker child processes. Currently the
calibration is done in each child process.