[docs] [issue28677] difficult to parse sentence structure in "When an instance attribute is referenced that isn't a data attribute"

R. David Murray report at bugs.python.org
Sun Nov 13 11:43:01 EST 2016

R. David Murray added the comment:

"instance parent class" is not terminology used in our docs as far as I remember.  "instance's class" would be more in line with the other docs.  That would solve the pronoun reference problem more succinctly, I think.

How about this version, which also improves the awkward phrasing, but without using em-dashes:

"When a non-data attribute of an instance is referenced, the instance's class is searched."

nosy: +r.david.murray