[docs] PythonBug

Juliette Wood jgwood at jimwellscad.org
Thu Nov 3 10:53:22 EDT 2016

Hello,

I registered to report a bug but haven't received a confirmation email yet.
I saw that there is a solution, but the solution didn't work for me or I
just need better instructions to solve the problem.

When I go to install Python 3.5.2 for Windows 10, the message comes up 'The
TARGETDIR variable ust be provided when invoking this installer.' When I
followed the instructions provided, it said that it couldn't the program to
install. Please help and point me in the direction of a place where I can
see step by step instructions to install it. I'm not a programmer or IT
person. I'm learning Python. Thanks for your help. I'm including a screen
shot and log file.

Regards,

Juliette

Juliette Wood