[docs] [issue26546] Provide translated french translation on docs.python.org

Julien report at bugs.python.org
Tue May 31 04:49:02 EDT 2016

Julien added the comment:

Hi,

The thread on python-ideas did not raised a long conversation, I don't think many english speaking people are interested in this subject, and non-english people are not in this list.

BWT, we translated a lot since march: translated 23% of the strings (versus 14% in march), and we'd like to serve a greater number of readers by hitting docs.python.org/fr/, so this messages is a ... bump ?

If I can help in anything, don't hesitate, but I think there's almost nothing left to, I already provided a patch for https://github.com/python/docsbuild-scripts to build the internationalized versions of documentation, tested it as far as I can without knowing your production servers by replicating the same paths on my test machine.