[docs] [issue27113] sqlite3 connect parameter "check_same_thread" not documented

Senthil Kumaran report at bugs.python.org
Sun May 29 22:22:02 EDT 2016

Senthil Kumaran added the comment:

Thank you for the patch, Dave.

Following the language style of rest of the docs, check_same_thread, should be explained in a passive voice.

Also, mentioning the version requirement at this place, does not seem suitable to me. When we provide this feature, it assumed that the underlying sqlite linked has the support for it.

Also, (3.3.1 alpha) of sqlite was released in 2006-01-16
Database connections can now be used by multiple threads, not just the thread in which they were created.

Here is a modified patch which captures the main idea from your patch. Please review this and share your suggestions.

nosy: +orsenthil
Added file: http://bugs.python.org/file43052/issue27113-rev1.patch