[docs] [issue22558] Missing doc links to source code

Berker Peksag report at bugs.python.org
Sat May 21 09:30:41 EDT 2016

Berker Peksag added the comment:

Thanks for the patch, Yoni. Like Guido said in msg257586, we only want to add links for pure Python modules. Can you update your patch to remove C modules please?

I'd prefer keep curses docs untouched. Lib/curses/* is basically a wrapper to _cursesmodule.c with some utility functions (sqlite3 is another example of this).

Another candidates for removal are distutils.core, wsgiref, ensurepip, formatted (it's deprecated), test (Lib/test is basically the test suite of CPython) modules.

nosy: +berker.peksag
stage: needs patch -> patch review