[docs] [issue26156] Bad name into power operator syntax

Guido Treutwein report at bugs.python.org
Fri May 6 12:45:22 EDT 2016

Guido Treutwein added the comment:

I'm with David here, in that a change would improve ease of comprehension:
I still find it strange, that the grammar symbol has the same name as the
keyword (or in the proposed version keyword+'expr'), which is never done on
more widely used levels. I would have expected something like
'coroutine_suspension', which reflects what it is and not which keyword is
required to state it.