[docs] [issue27304] Create "Source Code" links in module sections, where relevant

Terry J. Reedy report at bugs.python.org
Wed Jun 22 22:55:14 EDT 2016

Terry J. Reedy added the comment:

Three of the links are to one- or two- line modules that import the C implementation.  I considered dropping them, but decided that the only way to know that they are not worth looking at is to let someone take a look.  A counter argument is that we don't have links to CPython C implementations, and we could pretend that the Python wrappers are not there. Another core developer who feels strongly enough can remove the three.

Thanks for the nice patch.  I hope you do some more.

resolution:  -> fixed
stage:  -> resolved
status: open -> closed
type:  -> enhancement