[docs] Typo in Windows Install Instructions

Jack Copper jack.copper at neuralstudio.net
Thu Jul 28 16:19:15 EDT 2016

While I noticed a typo, I am greatly impressed with the clarity and completeness of the Windows installation instructions. Thanks!

The typo:

Page (as shown in IE 11 address bar): https://docs.python.org/3/using/windows.html

"pace" should be "page"

*The Python Launcher for Windows will be installed according to the option at the bottom of the first pace
Cheers,
Jack
____________________________
Jack Copper
Managing Director
NeuralStudio SEZC
#68 West Bay Road, Bay Town Plaza
PO Box 10315 Grand Cayman KY1-1003
Cayman Islands

Direct:  +1 (345) 815-3930
Mobile: +1 (345) 925-8459

SKYPE:  jack-copper
This communication is for use by the intended recipient(s) only and contains
information that may be privileged, confidential or copyrighted under
applicable law.  If you are not an intended recipient, you are hereby
in whole or in part, is strictly prohibited.  Please notify the sender
by return e-mail and delete this e-mail from your system.  This e-mail
does not constitute a consent to the use of sender's contact information
for direct marketing purposes or for transfers of data to third parties.