[docs] [issue27579] Add a tutorial for AsyncIO in the documentation

STINNER Victor report at bugs.python.org
Mon Jul 25 05:29:37 EDT 2016

STINNER Victor added the comment:

"I would like the tutorial to include something like the following: Adding Tkinter GUI to Asyncio Program"

Please open an issue in the asyncio-doc project:
https://github.com/asyncio-doc/asyncio-doc

There is now a small community working on this documentation project, so I don't think that it's worth to keep this issue open.

But today, Tkinter is not really fully integrated with asyncio. So I'm not sure that it's only a matter of *documentation*, it's more a matter of code that should be written and/or completed no?

Or maybe open a thread on the new async-sig mailing list?
http://asyncio.readthedocs.io/en/latest/getting_help.html

resolution:  -> fixed
status: open -> closed