[docs] PostScript

Senthil Kumaran senthil at uthcode.com
Thu Jan 14 10:21:13 EST 2016

Hi Jon,

That's a mistake. My guess is, the term is a survivor from pre-sphinx days
when the python documentation and we had ps and pdf as output.
At the moment, only pdf output is published and will remove the wording on
ps from docs.

You can get a postscript output by downloading python source.

$cd Docs
$make latex
$cd build/latex
$make all-ps  # Seems to crash