[docs] [issue26209] TypeError in smtpd module with string arguments

Lorenzo Ancora report at bugs.python.org
Sat Feb 6 07:51:30 EST 2016

Lorenzo Ancora added the comment:

(msg259475) Terry J. Reedy thank you for the correction, I've confused the versions affected with the versions actually supported.
Since this doesn't only affect the documentation, is it correct to assign the issue to docs at python?
The expert index indicates giampaolo.rodola as the module maintainer, so he should be moved from the nosy list to the field "Assigned To" and docs at python should be in the nosy list.

Also, there is a documentation on how to send a patch for a specific module in Python 3.5?
I'd like to help by creating a new source code patch. :-)