[docs] [issue27719] Misleading note about "args" attribute in "User-defined Exceptions" section of tutorial

Ben Hoyt report at bugs.python.org
Wed Aug 10 21:54:26 EDT 2016

Ben Hoyt added the comment:

Okay, patch attached -- I think it's best to simply remove that sentence.

Side note: this is why GitHub is so good -- click edit, remove the sentence, click create pull request (approx time 30 seconds). I've got a new machine since I last did Python development, so to create an actual patch I needed to: download Mercurial, clone the repo, install Sphinx, edit the file, build the docs, create the patch (approx time 30 minutes). On the positive side, each of those steps was painless and trouble-free. :-)

keywords: +patch
Added file: http://bugs.python.org/file44071/issue27719-1.patch