[docs] [issue23406] interning and list comprehension leads to unexpected behavior

Matheus Vieira Portela report at bugs.python.org
Wed Sep 2 21:00:03 CEST 2015

Matheus Vieira Portela added the comment:

I'm attaching a patch to update the stdtypes.rst documentation according to our discussion. I've replaced the table explanation to "equivalent to adding s to itself n times" and added a link to the FAQ entry.

I'm not sure, however, where to put the FAQ link. Should it be directly in the table? In this patch, I've put it after the last line of note #2.

keywords: +patch
Added file: http://bugs.python.org/file40321/issue23406_doc_stdtypes.patch