[docs] starting with python documentation

Tammy Miller tgmiller5 at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 19 17:31:53 CET 2015

I am very new with python and wanted to assist in helping with the documentation.
I have a some questions as I read the documentation. 1. Should I just download Sphinx since I have a windows 8 machine? Or should I down Jinja as well?2. Am I supposed to clone the documentation after sphinx has been downloaded? 3. How do I know that I am looking at the correct documentation to modifications after questions  1 and 2.