[docs] Translation of the Python documentation

INADA Naoki songofacandy at gmail.com
Tue Aug 25 10:12:05 CEST 2015

Hi, Lucas.

I'm the owner of the transifex project.
(FYI, source is https://bitbucket.org/pydocja/cpython-ja, and the
translated site is http://docs.python.jp/3/ )

We translates Python docs from more than 10 years ago.

When starting translating Python 3, we start using sphinx-intl and
Transifex.

I've proposed to this ML to someone in PSF start official project.
But no one starts.

The name "python-doc-ja" means this is not official PSF project.
I permitted other languages because there were strong request even
I explained this is not official project.

I hope there is official translation project in PSF.
If PSF doesn't have manpower for the translation project, I think having
official Transifex project is nice idea.

Does anyone in PSF interested in it?

INADA Naoki  <songofacandy at gmail.com>