[docs] [issue16518] add "buffer protocol" to glossary

R. David Murray report at bugs.python.org
Sun Oct 5 18:15:14 CEST 2014

R. David Murray added the comment:

Committed the message changes to 3.5 only, since it will probably cause tests to fail in various projects, despite messages not being a formal part of the python API.

Per IRC conversation with Ezio and Antoine, I posted a note to python-dev to let people know we now have a consistent terminology in the docs and error messages, and to provide a last opportunity for objections (it is easy enough to back the patch out if there is an outcry, but I don't expect one).

nosy: +r.david.murray
resolution:  -> fixed
stage: commit review -> resolved
status: open -> closed