[docs] failed to download the python documentation

冯凯 fk1qaz at gmail.com
Tue May 20 22:27:21 CEST 2014

Hi there,

I am a newbie really want to learn python, I see the documentation on
python website are really interesting and are friendly to beginners like
me, however when I want to download it in the pdf format, I failed, the
webpage says 404 not found, I tried different network and different
browser, unfortunately all failed. So I am wondering that if you guys could
send me a copy of version 2.7 documentation in A4 format.

With Regards,

Kai