[docs] [issue20882] Link to OpenHatch “getting started” page from devguide

Lita Cho report at bugs.python.org
Mon Mar 10 21:06:38 CET 2014

Lita Cho added the comment:

I added a link to the OpenHatch's "Contributing to Python" page right next to the "Getting Started" link. I thought about adding it to Additional Resources, but someone on the mailing list suggested it go somewhere on the top. I also wanted to place it where it would have good exposure. That way, if people are completely new to contributing, then they find that link first.

Would like to get reviewed and feedback! Thanks!

keywords: +patch
Added file: http://bugs.python.org/file34340/openhatch.patch