[docs] [issue20135] FAQ need list mutation answers

M. Volz report at bugs.python.org
Mon Mar 10 18:47:25 CET 2014

M. Volz added the comment:

I've written and attached a patch for the list mutation question. I took a little bit of a different tack on this and addressed a more general question whilst still including list mutation as an example. I know the language can get a little fussy on these sorts of things- let me know if there's anything that could be better worded.

As for the second issue, as Ezio mentioned there's already an FAQ question regarding that- would there be any objection to just copying it into the programming section? Or should it be left where it is?

Added file: http://bugs.python.org/file34336/defaultdoc_listmut.patch