[docs] [issue22001] containers "same" does not always mean "__eq__".

R. David Murray report at bugs.python.org
Sun Jul 20 17:34:07 CEST 2014

R. David Murray added the comment:

"must be identical" sounds like "identical twins".  I think what you mean is "must be references to the same object or to objects that compare equal".  If you don't want to get into the concept of 'references' here, I suppose it could read "must be the same object or objects that compare equal".  What I'm saying is that "same object" is stronger than "identical"..."identical" is much closer to "equal" in English.

nosy: +r.david.murray