[docs] super - take the Note higher pls

Przemysław Biały pbialy at pbialy.eu
Tue Jul 8 20:35:46 CEST 2014

Hi

I would like to propose putting the note "Note super() only works for
new-style classes." right after "super(type[, object-or-type])" here:

https://docs.python.org/2/library/functions.html#super

Reason - I was just making the tutorial, read first few lines and tried
to make my own class + subclass + method then, which wasnt working for
like 15mins until i recognised that my class must have "(object)".

Of course You may just say that I'm blind and I should read more before
trying something. True :P
But still putting the Note higher may safe others time in the future :)

Regards
Przemysław Biały