[docs] [issue17329] Document unittest.SkipTest

Zachary Ware report at bugs.python.org
Wed Mar 6 16:29:13 CET 2013

Zachary Ware added the comment:

Fair points.  I had originally put it in the section you suggested, but then decided that it better fit in a new section of its own under "Classes and functions" as that section "describes in depth the API of unittest."  But then, it also makes sense to move the decorators into the new section, and just link to them in the old section.

So, how about this patch?  I'm fine with moving everything back to the old section if I've gone in the wrong direction :).  And I'll create the 2.7 patch after the 3.x version is approved one way or the other.

Added file: http://bugs.python.org/file29328/issue17329.v2.diff