[docs] [issue16868] Python Developer Guide: Include a reminder to "ping" bug report if not reviewed in timely manner

Todd Rovito report at bugs.python.org
Sun Jan 6 23:12:29 CET 2013

Todd Rovito added the comment:

I agree with Meador it should be a specific amount of time.  As a beginner at contributing to Python I thought "substantial amount of time" meant one month but it depends on interpretation.  I think making it very specific makes the documentation more clear.  Included in the new patch are the other suggestions made by Mr. Jerdonek.  Thanks for the feedback!

Added file: http://bugs.python.org/file28603/16868PythonDeveloperGuidePingIssueBeforeEmailingPython-devV2.patch