[docs] 2.7 memoryview/buffer docs patch

Demian Brecht demianbrecht at gmail.com
Sat Feb 23 20:26:21 CET 2013

I'm rather new to submitting patches and as such, I'm not sure what
kind of expectations I should have in turnaround time. So, my
apologies if I'm following up on this too soon..

Just curious as to whether or not anyone else has reviewed the patch I
submitted for 2.7's buffer docs. After reading through the docs and
digging through the implementation, I thought that the docs as they
were could have used a little rework, mostly reorganization for
consistency, but some new content was added as well.

http://bugs.python.org/issue17145

Thanks,

--
Demian Brecht