[docs] [issue18445] Tools/Script/Readme is outdated

Seydou Dia report at bugs.python.org
Sun Aug 11 10:47:57 CEST 2013

Seydou Dia added the comment:

>Several issues :
>- abitype.py, analyze_dxp.py, get-remote-certificate.py, import_diagnostics.py, parse_html5_entities.py are not documented.

Except analyze_dxp.py, all those files have been docummented in README. analyze_dxp.py was already documented so I don't understand what action is needed.
Note that I have also documented find-uname.py.

>- README mentions redemo.py which was moved to Tools/Demo.
Done.

>- README says all python scripts are executables, but some need chmod +x
I can help here.

> - The script list in readme would benefit from being sorted in alphabetical order
Done.

keywords: +patch
Added file: http://bugs.python.org/file31229/issue-18445.diff