[docs] [issue5066] IDLE documentation for Unix obsolete/incorrect

Todd Rovito report at bugs.python.org
Wed Nov 28 02:15:14 CET 2012

Todd Rovito added the comment:

Version 2 of the patch change include:
-help.txt removed all tabs and replaced with spaces, as suggested by Roger
-help.txt re-inserted the section on running IDLE without a subprocess as suggested by Roger
-Added a note on line 162 (idle.rst) about how the Python Community standard is to use spaces and not tabs as suggested by ezio
-Line 340 (idle.rst) where the Emacs bindings are rendered seemed to work fine on my computer without the spaces but I think ezio is correct spaces should be present so I added them
-Line 354 (idle.rst): are restricted to four spaces due to TCL/Tk issues.)s/issues/limitations/ so I replaced issues with limitations

Thanks for the feedback Roger and ezio!

Added file: http://bugs.python.org/file28141/5066IDLEocumentationforUnixObsoleteIncorrectVersion2.patch