[docs] Improve doc for str(bytesobject) (issue 13538)

chris.jerdonek at gmail.com chris.jerdonek at gmail.com
Mon Nov 19 10:27:26 CET 2012

On 2012/11/19 10:08:13, ezio.melotti wrote:
> There are also a couple of my previous comments that have not been
addressed.
> Did you just miss them or do you think that the original form was
already OK?

I read and thought about each comment.  In the cases where I kept the
original or made a different type of change, I believe you had a
question mark -- suggesting that you didn't feel strongly or weren't
sure yourself.  I can discuss those comments further if you would like.
Let me know.

http://bugs.python.org/review/13538/