[docs] [issue15269] Document dircmp.left and dircmp.right

Senthil Kumaran report at bugs.python.org
Sun Jul 22 00:09:29 CEST 2012

Senthil Kumaran <senthil at uthcode.com> added the comment:

Given that we have self.left_list and self.left_only ( and self.right_list and self.right_only), I am not sure how adding self.left/self.right is going to add more meaning? It would simply point to the dir1 and dir2 arguments that are being passed.

Also, it may not be a helpful feature. If it is a must, then we can just rename self.left to self._left within the *code*, but otherwise, I do not see any change which is required here.  I suggest closing this report as wont-fix.

nosy: +orsenthil