[docs] [issue13122] Out of date links in the sidebar of the documentation index of versions 3.1 and 3.2

Sandro Tosi report at bugs.python.org
Sun Jan 8 13:03:20 CET 2012

Sandro Tosi <sandro.tosi at gmail.com> added the comment:

Hi all, how can we fix it? or better, should we fix it? From a user POV, it is a weird to see 3.1 doc referring to 3.2 doc as "in development" then clicking on that link, being redirect to 3.3a0 doc and see there that 3.2 is stable (with no reference back to 3.1).

Maybe we can adjust the sidebar in 3.1 references and do a manual rebuild or just wait for another security release? maybe we can discuss a policy for such things and write it in stone (aka devguide).

nosy: +sandro.tosi