[docs] help to get Python 3.2.2

Eli Bendersky eliben at gmail.com
Thu Jan 5 04:46:58 CET 2012

On Wed, Jan 4, 2012 at 05:51, sriram vaidyanathan <vs140580 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Respected sir,
>
> Can u help on how to acquire Python 3.2.2 software what is that i have
> to download in detail.
>
> I would also like to install a package networkx1.6 to it and use it. I
> also need guidance on how to install python and networkx 1.6 to it.
>
> regards
> V.Sriram

Hello V.Sriram,

As Sandro mentioned, this mailing list is not the right place for such
questions. However, I'll give you a couple of quick pointers.

For Python itself, go to http://python.org/download/releases/3.2.2/,
scroll to the bottom ("Download" section) and pick the download you
need.

For downloading and installing NetworkX, go to
http://networkx.lanl.gov/download.html. If you have troubles with the
installation, follow the documentation of NetworkX.

Eli