[docs] [issue14112] tutorial intro talks of "shallow copy" concept without explanation

Tim Golden report at bugs.python.org
Sat Feb 25 10:18:30 CET 2012

Tim Golden <mail at timgolden.me.uk> added the comment:

On 25/02/2012 08:09, Ezio Melotti wrote:
> Even if they know the meaning of "shallow" (which is not a really common word AFAICT)

FWIW it's pretty much the only way of saying what it means.
I've no idea how many people used it last year or anything,
but if I needed to express the concept of the opposite of
deep I would struggle to find another word. Except, perhaps,
the doublespeak-like "not deep". Undeep? Double-plus undeep?

nosy: +tim.golden